← Volver a ofertas
About our European Projects Office
Our European Projects Office was created in mid 2010 as a strategic bet of Gradiant towards the participation in cooperative research and innovation activities at EU level. Twelve years after, Gradiant counts over 35 participations in FP7, H2020 and Horizon Europe projects, some of them as coordinator. Throughout this twelve year period Gradiant has established itself as a competitive RTO at EU level, and an innovation lighthouse at national level. Additionally, we have positioned ourselves as an active player across the ICT sector within a number of European Innovation Alliances, Industrial Associations, European Innovation Partnerships and Technology Platforms.
We are committed to keep along this track and want to address new exciting challenges and opportunities ahead of us, but we need help.
What are we looking for
We are seeking someone who can help us grow by bringing in their experience and know-how in EU funding, along with some knowledge of digital and communication technologies, contacts, energy and enthusiasm. Be ready to fit in our fresh, tech-savvy work atmosphere where a team of young, brilliant technologists and our dynamic management will bring you plenty of opportunities to take leadership and generate impact.
Your main responsabilities will be:
EU-sponsored R&D Project Development
- Identification of new opportunities within EU Institutions and EU Programmes: Horizon Europe, DIGITAL Europe, CEF Digital and others
- To promote the participation of Gradiant in new Research and Innovation initiatives
- Support the active participation of Gradiant in EU-wide initiatives such as EU Partnerships, industry associations and other strategic alliances
- To represent Gradiant at EU events, EU initiatives
- Matching Gradiant capacities & interests to EU Programmes & Calls
- Follow-up of EU legislation and EC rules relevant for EU projects
- Permanent update on EU Research Programmes and Calls relevant for Gradiant
Supervision and coordination of the preparation of new project proposals in collaboration with Gradiant’s Technical Areas.
- Interaction with the funding Organizations (EC and others)
- Consortium building
- To participate in the generation and screening of new project ideas
- Proposal planning, coordination and writing
- To adapt the whole proposal to the Call requirements and guidelines
- To review the coherence and quality of the proposals
- Identification and management of the Department's resources for project preparation.
- Fulfillment of deadlines
What we want from you
- A higher educational degree, preferably Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- +2 years of working experience, preferentially in EU project writing & management in technology field
- Knowledge of the functioning of the European Commission policies and funding schemes for research and innovation
- Excellent spoken and outstanding written English. Good knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- To meet strict deadlines, to multi-task, to synthesize information & provide analysis, to work in a multicultural environment
Other skills to be considered:
- Negociation, adaptability, strategic thinking and organisational skills.
What we offer
💶 Salary: From 26.000€SBA + % variable depending on your knowledge, experience and desire!
🏖️ 23 days of holidays + your birthday + 24th and 31st of December, you will have 26 days of holidays!
🤪#TroulaDays What's this? At Gradiant you'll be able to choose one Friday off a month, so you can switch off and enjoy a longer weekend.
👩🏻💻 Teleworking and office. Decide how and when you want to work with your team to strike a balance.
📙 Personal training budget. We want to help you improve your technical skills, feel involved in the tech community and develop your soft skills to lead teams and/or lead projects.
💻 We will provide you with all the necessary equipment so that you can work comfortably.
🎁 Welcome Pack
💰 Flexible salary. Today, we offer various services through flexible pay, restaurant vouchers, childcare, transport, medical insurance...
⚖️ Work-life balance. Your work-life balance is really important to us.
👕 Our culture is our goal: a working environment where horizontal communication is our maxim.
🌟Continuous training. We like to exchange knowledge, so we offer internal training courses in which you can participate as an assistant or driver!
🍏Coming to the office has endless advantages, including enjoying fresh fruit and a good coffee with your colleagues every day.
🏫Do you need to improve your English? You will have the possibility to take English classes if your duties require it.
Find out more about Gradiant
At Gradiant we work to incorporate ICT into the processes and products of companies. We develop technological solutions from the point of view of connectivity, intelligence and security to work hand in hand with the industry around us.
Our values are underpinned by a horizontal organisation, where teamwork allows us to build an inclusive and respectful workplace, where each member of the group freely uses their experience and expertise to carry out quality and creative work.
We love what we do! We believe in technology as a source of progress and in creativity as a fundamental value for technological development. Adding value through innovation is one of our fundamental pillars to increase your competitiveness through digital transformation.
We will positively assess applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their social inclusion (LGD).