← Volver a ofertas
About Quantum Technologies
In Gradiant we are looking for someone who is highly motivated about the development of quantum technologies and the challenge that the manipulation of quantum systems entails. The candidate will participate in the development of different quantum platforms, from highly sensitive broad-band RF sensors to quantum memories based on atomic and solid-state platforms. The project will include work on the design, implementation and optimisation phases.
The applicant should have a background in Experimental Physics, Engineering, or another related field with hands-on experience in experimental atomic physics, quantum optics and laser spectroscopy techniques. Experience in electronics and programming is desirable. You must have the physical ability to work in a laboratory environment.
Your main tasks
- Working on developing quantum sensors and quantum memories for different applications.
- Performing laser and microwave spectroscopy, analyzing the experimental data, and comparing it to theoretical and numerical models.
- Contributing to the advance of the technologies and the establishment of new projects.
- Participating in the generation and management of technological products (product owner) and projects (project manager).
- Presenting the scientific results at national and international conferences.
- Ph.D in Physics/Engineering or equivalent 4+ year experience in a relevant environment.
- Interested in developing state-of-the-art quantum technologies for applications in real-world problems.
- Expertise in AMO physics, optics, hardware/software interfacing, and/or data analysis.
- Previous experience in Quantum Technologies, e.g. quantum optics, cold atoms, Rydberg atoms, laser spectroscopy, electromagnetically-induced transparency (EIT), quantum memories, quantum metrology, etc.
- High commitment and work autonomy.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English level.
What we offer
💶 Salary: From 28.000€SBA + 10% variable depending on your knowledge, experience and desire. This is the starting point, the idea is to find an agreement during the process.
🏖️ 23 days of holidays + your birthday + 24th and 31st of December, you will have 26 days of holidays!
🤪#TroulaDays What's this? At Gradiant you'll be able to choose one Friday off a month, so you can switch off and enjoy a longer weekend.
👩🏻💻 Teleworking and office. Decide how and when you want to work with your team to strike a balance.
📙 Personal training budget. We want to help you improve your technical skills, feel involved in the tech community and develop your soft skills to lead teams and/or lead projects.
💻 We will provide you with all the necessary equipment so that you can work comfortably.
🎁 Welcome Pack
💰 Flexible salary. Today, we offer various services through flexible pay, restaurant vouchers, childcare, transport, medical insurance...
⚖️ Work-life balance. Your work-life balance is really important to us.
👕 Our culture is our goal: a working environment where horizontal communication is our maxim.
🌟Continuous training. We like to exchange knowledge, so we offer internal training courses in which you can participate as an assistant or driver!
🍏Coming to the office has endless advantages, including enjoying fresh fruit and a good coffee with your colleagues every day.
🏫Do you need to improve your English? You will have the possibility to take English classes if your duties require it.
Find out more about Gradiant
At Gradiant we work to incorporate ICT into the processes and products of companies. We develop technological solutions from the point of view of connectivity, intelligence and security to work hand in hand with the industry around us.
Our values are underpinned by a horizontal organisation, where teamwork allows us to build an inclusive and respectful workplace, where each member of the group freely uses their experience and expertise to carry out quality and creative work.
We love what we do! We believe in technology as a source of progress and in creativity as a fundamental value for technological development. Adding value through innovation is one of our fundamental pillars to increase your competitiveness through digital transformation.
We will positively assess applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their social inclusion (LGD)