← Volver a ofertas
About the technological area
You will be part of the Advanced Communications Area, specifically you will focus in the field of micro-nanoelectronics and photonics, applying your knowledge to fields such as Communications, Aerospace, Security or Broadcast, as well as explore new technologies that will promote disruptive nanotechnology solutions with application in more diverse areas.
Your main tasks
● Design, simulation and performance optimization of microelectronic, optoelectronic and/or purely photonic components and devices.
● Component characterization, data analysis and presentation.
● Simulation and optimization of photonic integrated circuits (PICs).
● Development of specialized simulation environments and tools.
● Technological surveillance.
● Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Experimental Physics, Industrial, or related studies.
● Experience in simulation and optimization of optoelectronic and/or photonic components using commercial software (Lumerical, Comsol, ..).
● Hands on experience in optical, RF, or electronics lab.
● Experience programming data analysis and presentation tools (Matlab, Python, ..).
It would be great if you could have,
● Master in nanotechnology, photonics, microelectronics or similar.
● Experience in nanophotonics and/or integrated photonics.
● Experience in programming macros and/or simulation environments.
What we offer
💶 Salary: From 21.000€SBA + 10% variable depending on your knowledge, experience and desire. This is the starting point, the idea is to find an agreement during the process.
🏖️ 23 days of holidays + your birthday + 24th and 31st of December, you will have 26 days of holidays!
🤪#TroulaDays What's this? At Gradiant you'll be able to choose one Friday off a month, so you can switch off and enjoy a longer weekend.
👩🏻💻 Teleworking and office. Decide how and when you want to work with your team to strike a balance.
📙 Personal training budget. We want to help you improve your technical skills, feel involved in the tech community and develop your soft skills to lead teams and/or lead projects.
💻 We will provide you with all the necessary equipment so that you can work comfortably.
🎁 Welcome Pack
💰 Flexible salary. Today, we offer various services through flexible pay, restaurant vouchers, childcare, transport, medical insurance...
⚖️ Work-life balance. Your work-life balance is really important to us.
👕 Our culture is our goal: a working environment where horizontal communication is our maxim.
🌟Continuous training. We like to exchange knowledge, so we offer internal training courses in which you can participate as an assistant or driver!
🍏Coming to the office has endless advantages, including enjoying fresh fruit and a good coffee with your colleagues every day.
🏫Do you need to improve your English? You will have the possibility to take English classes if your duties require it.
Find out more about Gradiant
At Gradiant we work to incorporate ICT into the processes and products of companies. We develop technological solutions from the point of view of connectivity, intelligence and security to work hand in hand with the industry around us.
Our values are underpinned by a horizontal organisation, where teamwork allows us to build an inclusive and respectful workplace, where each member of the group freely uses their experience and expertise to carry out quality and creative work.
We love what we do! We believe in technology as a source of progress and in creativity as a fundamental value for technological development. Adding value through innovation is one of our fundamental pillars to increase your competitiveness through digital transformation.
We will positively assess applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their social inclusion (LGD)